An Associate Designer at Sullivan finds themselves at the heart of the creative team. Think of yourself as a key player, with the space to grow — a source of new ideas, fresh perspectives and a facilitator of driving our creative culture. You'll be working across a range of media and touch-points from digital to physical and beyond, collaborating with writers, strategists and our growth team. As much as we value and expect great ideas for this position, excellent layout and typographic skills are essential for this role – you'll be helping deliver work for some of America's largest Fortune 500 companies.
ideal candidate profile
- 2+ Years of experience, at an agency or in-house
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Curiosity and willingness to look beyond the creative industries for ideas and inspiration
- A committed team player and collaborator
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch
- Experience or experimentation with motion graphics is a plus