At Sullivan, a Design Director is part crafts-person, all visual thinker, with a healthy dose of strategist mixed in as well. You’re the type of person who has the creativity to inspire and the curiosity to be inspired. You are driven by ideas and seek different ways of bringing them to life. You understand the world of brand and can speak the language fluently. You know how to distill the basic essence of a company into a working identity. And can then collaborate with other members of the Creative, Strategy and Technology teams to bring the brand to life in the real world through a seamless experience that incorporates all media from print to online and everything in between.
ideal candidate profile
- 8 + years agency experience creating and presenting great design solutions
- Follow a design brief and brand identity standards
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Relentlessly driven by big ideas and uncovering solutions
- Excellent composition, art direction, layout and typography skills
- Relevant design degree or diploma (and a strong portfolio and experience are key)