You’re an idea person. Now, let’s see what you can make. How you bring those ideas to life—on screen, on the page, or anywhere a brand lives. Now show us how you use the building blocks of visual communication—typography, color, photography, and illustration—to tell a compelling story that draws people in. And you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get it done. If this sounds like you, if you have strong design and conceptual skills, believe in your work and can defend it both strategically and conceptually, let’s talk.
This is a great opportunity to become a key member of a thriving, growing and innovative team. You will be working closely with Creative Directors, Writers, Strategists, and UX Designers to concept and execute compelling, engaging, user-focused, brand experiences across all media and beyond.
ideal candidate profile
- 2-3 years of experience executing design systems and user interface design
- Design experience in both digital marketing, product design and brand communication
- You are a craftsperson and a visual thinker, with a strong body of work, who believes in the potential of design to communicate, clarify and inspire
- Inspired by the possibilities that emerge from collaboration between design and technology
- Ability to take creative direction and to work collaboratively with other project teams
- Solid perspective on interactive technical possibilities and limitations
- Ability to present concepts to internal teams, non-designers and clients
- Ability to multi-task, self motivated and work efficiently under pressure
- Relentless attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Ability or expertise with motion design (Adobe After Effects)
- Experience mentoring and managing other designers