Sullivan is a nimble team of strategy first creative thinkers and doers. We seek experienced full stack developers to help round out our internal creative technology team.
- You understand and enjoy technology’s role in the creative process and wish to work within a marketing-focused, strategy-heavy environment
- Comfortable with a flexible agile workflow but still adaptable to project and client needs
- A fast learner that brings something extra to the table and loves learning from those around you
- Enjoys rapid prototyping for concepting, as well as building clean final code for delivery
- 4+ years agency experience working in collaboration with creative and strategy teams
what we are looking for:
- Proven experience building full sites using the latest technologies, for the modern mobile web as well as desktop
- Strong front-end development skills in HTML, JS, PHP, CSS/Sass, React
- Understanding of component based architecture
- Familiarity with CSS and JS animation
- Experience working with front-end build systems
- Ability to write custom code for WordPress and Drupal themes and plugins/modules
- Experience with Gutenberg and ACF in WordPress
- Experience interfacing with and writing code for APIs from external systems.
- Understand and use Git and GitFlow methodologies
- Always striving to follow security, accessibility, and compliance best practices when writing code
- Works in a collaborative manner, participating in stand-ups and peer code reviews
- Comfortable with DevOps tasks required of hosting environments (WPEngine, Acquia, Pantheon, etc)
- Ability to work in small internal teams as well as alongside external development teams of different sizes
You will get the opportunity to build world-class technology products and solutions while partnering with established institutions in the technology, financial services, higher education, and lifestyle sectors.
You are a thinker, explorer, builder; not swayed by the unknown…
You are equipped with the experience, demeanor and fearlessness required to parse complex subject matter, and implement strong technical solutions against it.
You’ll be partnering with our industry leading creative, strategy, and technology staff, championing your discipline as a pillar of our executional process.
You’re willing to work remotely as a full time employee.
Does this sound like you?