Sullivan partners with organizations of consequence. Whether that’s deciding who to trust with your commercial real estate space, choosing where you go to college, or selecting a technology solution that changes how your company will operate, we help our clients like American Express, Virginia Tech, and JP Morgan reach their constituencies when and where it matters most.
Founded in 1990 by Barbara Apple Sullivan, we’ve helped top organizations uncover the humanity behind their complexity since our inception. Where other agencies focus on high-level awareness building, Barbara recognized an opportunity to help organizations with complex ecosystems use brand to reach customers at critical points of decision.
While our portfolio is purposefully diverse, what unites all of our clients is that they’re nurturing long-term relationships with multiple decision-makers, and the decisions to engage involve big financial and emotional commitments.
Sullivan is an independent, WBENC-certified woman-owned business.
We operate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment made up of people who possess unique talents and perspectives. What those who excel here have in common are: they are electrified by being part of a team and company that generates smart thinking that leads to standout work; they will dig in and do what it takes to fuel that process from start to finish; they take tremendous pride in what they do; and they genuinely enjoy working together.
Working at Sullivan requires large doses of passion, discipline, hard work and intelligence. In return, we’ll provide an environment where committed employees with great ideas can thrive.
We are looking for an ambitious self starter that will support Sullivan’s sales and marketing efforts. This is an opportunity to work closely with agency leadership to learn not only about sales and marketing, but also about a brand engagement agency working with top tier clients.
This person will report directly to the Principal of Growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Project manage the firm’s growth initiatives, supporting a nimble team across all new business and external marketing efforts
- Create and place content on owned social channels, www.Sullivannyc.com, and paid digital channels
- Manage and report on the Google Analytics for www.sullivannyc.com
- Provide logistical support across the new business process, helping teams deliver excellent proposals and presentations for new business opportunities
- Manage, optimize, and report on Sullivan’s paid digital campaigns including on LinkedIn and Google Adwords
- Load, send, and report on Sullivan email campaigns
- Maintain and update databases:
- Salesforce database, relevant Slack channels, and Growth shared drives
- Pipeline report for executive insight
- Conduct research on conferences, speaking engagements, and new business prospects that align with Sullivan’s expertise and business growth
- Manage award submissions
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a marketing, sales, agency, or client services environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Clear, compelling business writing skills
- Excellent PowerPoint capabilities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality with a drive to succeed on a small, fast-paced team
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and take on more responsibility
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, and Google Analytics is ideal, but not required
Sullivan offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and disability insurances, 401k plan, and transit program. Employees enjoy our vacation, personal, parental, and sick leave policies. Then there’s fun stuff like summer Fridays, Tuesday night cocktail hour, and a hybrid work environment in our centrally-located new office.