WHO WE ARE
At Sullivan, we’re driven by fearless curiosity. Around here, asking bold questions, understanding what makes people tick, imagining fresh approaches to solve complex problems, and thinking creatively are all in a day’s work. Together, we help organizations of consequence build and activate brands that move audiences to action.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
As a Producer, you’ll help produce and project manage corporate videos and content-driven activations for clients. Passionate about solving problems and helping projects run smoothly, your day-to-day will include:
- Collaborating with strategy and creative teams and the Head of Production on a wide range of content including animated, live action, and UGC for usage on web and/or social.
- Serving as a liaison between agency, client, and production partners on video-related work.
- Helping source and identify production partners based on needs and skills.
- Acting as a conductor in a fast-paced environment—relied on to prioritize project deliverables, facilitate decisions among stakeholders, and maintain process and best practices.
- Keeping projects on track so they’re delivered on time, according to specifications and budget.
- Managing the full production cycle from project planning to creative concepting and storyboarding to all facets of production and post-production, through delivery.
- Building and executing project plans while communicating across teams, clearly setting expectations, and realigning expectations as priorities change.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 8+ years of video producer experience at a branding or advertising agency.
- Background in video production with the ability to provide a contact list of existing relationships with film partners, editors, vendors, etc.
- Team player mentality and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Rockstar problem-solving skills and with a knack for coming up with creative solutions to logistical and tactical issues.
- Experience with story-driven videos; documentary-style videos a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and efficiently across projects and platforms.
- Innate sense for involving the right people at the right time.
- Top-notch communication skills from interpersonal to written and verbal.
HOW WE’LL SUPPORT YOU
- Close-knit team of ideators who love what we do and bring our full selves to work.
- Both autonomy to work your way and access to leadership and mentors.
- Opportunities to share ideas, tackle challenges, and jump in to make consequential creative work.
- Fun environment with themed happy hours, frequent game nights, and a collaborative spirit that runs through our office and online.
- Hybrid work model that values flexibility, comprehensive benefits, and an entrepreneurial culture where you can make your own path.