The Senior Producer will work with Strategy, Creative and Technology teams on the development of Sullivan’s digital deliverables, most commonly websites. The Senior Producer will work collaboratively to develop solutions and execute production efforts to help brands achieve their digital goals and will work to ensure projects are delivered on time, according to specifications, and on budget. While reporting to an Executive Producer, the Senior Producer will serve as a conduit and partner to Technology, Creative, Strategy and New Business.
With an innate sense of knowing how to involve the right people at the right times, this individual will shepherd the documentation and tracking of features and functionality throughout the lifecycle of a project, initiate the QA process, including visual and functional QA during development, launch and post-launch, as well as the creation of CMS training materials for clients where applicable. Excellent problem-solving, technical, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills are critical to this role. This individual will be at the center of a fast-paced environment and be relied on to prioritize daily, weekly and project deliverables, facilitate decisions among stakeholders, and maintain process and best practices. You are the information conduit internally as well as externally. We look to the Senior Producer to be the client liaison and partner and help breakdown complex asks, milestones, and/or challenges into understandable, achievable deliverables.
- Building and executing project plans and coordinating the efforts of the overall team, including client-side technology teams, producers and creatives, as well as all key internal parties
- Communicating across teams and projects, clearly setting expectations, and realigning expectations internally as priorities change
- Translating strategic recommendations into actionable steps for your team
- Collecting and authoring accurate and clear requirements based tasks for developers
- Initiating and managing the quality assurance process timing and staffing
- Managing development tasks in tracking software with the ability to break down larger features into actionable tasks
- Recognizing blockers and working with teams to determine cause, ensuring responsible parties are informed, and acting swiftly to address
- Facilitating release preparations and release activities in conjunction with Technology team and client-side IT
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at any given time
- Familiarity with website development project management tools and processes
- Ability to proactively identify milestone interdependencies across different workstreams and projects and ensure feasibility of all project timelines and deliverables
- Experience developing full sites and custom CMS’s in WordPress; experience with other platforms a plus
- Experience managing frontend as well as backend website developers, and well as internal and external development teams/vendors
- Fluency in project tracking software like Trello, Pivotal, Jira, etc.
- Familiarity with deployment protocols, source control, hosting, and migrations
- The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of the technical limitations and implications of design choices
- 6+ years of Producer experience in an agency, digital consultancy, or other environment working on full-scale site builds for multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, computer science or systems management discipline
Sullivan is a private, woman-owned company that just celebrated its 30th year in business. We are growing fast and actively looking for individuals who want create work with consequence for brands like American Express, Two Sigma, Duke University, School of American Ballet, and Bank of America. Centrally located near Bryant Park in the heart of New York City, we offer comprehensive benefits, a flexible hybrid work model, generous vacation, and annual Summer Fridays.