WHO WE ARE
At Sullivan, we’re driven by fearless curiosity. Around here, asking bold questions, understanding what makes people tick, imagining fresh approaches to solve complex problems, and thinking creatively are all in a day’s work. Together, we help organizations of consequence build and activate brands that move audiences to action.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Building and executing project plans and coordinating the efforts of the overall team, including client-side technology teams, producers and creatives, as well as all key internal parties
- Communicating across teams and projects, clearly setting expectations, and realigning expectations internally as priorities change
- Translating strategic recommendations into actionable steps for your team
- Managing development tasks in tracking software with the ability to break down larger features into actionable tasks
- Acting as a conductor in a fast-paced environment—relied on to prioritize project deliverables, facilitate decisions among stakeholders, and maintain process and best practices.
- Keeping projects on track so they’re delivered on time, according to specifications and budget.
- Managing and maintaining a scrum style board to coordinate multiple development and adjacent workstreams including content and QA to move a project forward.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 8+ years of Producer and/or PM experience in an agency, digital consultancy, or other environment working on full-scale site builds for multiple clients.
- Team player mentality and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Understanding of component-based web development methodologies and management of web projects on the WordPress and AEM platforms.
- Experience working with and ability to speak the language of small to medium sized teams of developers (2-5)
- Familiarity managing web experiences that integrate with API endpoints for delivering content as well as user authentication functionality like login and account creation.
- Excellent problem-solving, technical, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills are critical to this role.
- Ability to think strategically and efficiently across projects and platforms.
- Innate sense for involving the right people at the right time.
- Top-notch communication skills from interpersonal to written and verbal.
HOW WE’LL SUPPORT YOU
- Close-knit team of ideators who love what we do and bring our full selves to work.
- Both autonomy to work your way and access to leadership and mentors.
- Opportunities to share ideas, tackle challenges, and jump in to make consequential creative work.
- Fun environment with themed happy hours, frequent game nights, and a collaborative spirit that runs through our office and online.
- Hybrid work model that values flexibility, comprehensive benefits, and an entrepreneurial culture where you can make your own path.