We are currently looking for an Associate Digital Designer to join our Creative team. The ideal candidate will create solutions that work hard to meet audience needs and client objectives. Your designs will function on many levels: to change perceptions about brands, products, and services; to introduce and/or identify new companies, products or programs; and ultimately to create experiences that become memorable to the audience.
A successful Sullivan designer is passionate about the details, and details are what make their concepts come to life. You will need to use materials and formats in ways that extend the meaning of your concepts and dimensionalize the concept’s core idea. You must be a craftsperson and a visual thinker: you have a love and respect for the building blocks of visual communication, and take into consideration the inter-relationship of typography, printing, and paper from both a historical and a contemporary perspective. You have conviction. You believe in the work you create, and will be able to present your work and defend it for both its strategic and visual communication merits.
ideal candidate profile
- 1+ years experience as a digital designer
- Have worked on sites/apps that have deep dynamic content and functionality
- Know that social media doesn’t mean a Facebook and Twitter page
- Understand that digital means more than web sites
- BFA preferred
- Strong concept and creative skills
- Ability to take creative direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with other project teams
- Ability to work within clients’ established brand guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail, organization