We are on the hunt for an Associate Producer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is detailed-orientated, an excellent communicator, and a budget-conscious leader. Producers at Sullivan at not like Project Managers at other agencies: you are more than a timekeeper and scope manager—you take ownership of projects to ensure that they are delivered to strategy and you get involved in all aspects of the work.
As our next Associate Producer, you will have a proven record of helping to lead projects from concept development through implementation and deployment. He/she will possess solid project management, organizational, and people management skills. You are equally comfortable working with strategists, creative teams, technical developers, and all types of contractors and vendors. You will help to manage multiple client relationships, and promote collaboration across all project teams. Essentially, you should strive to be the steward of any type of project initiative and the glue that holds everything together successfully.
ideal candidate profile
- 1+ years experience as a producer / project manager
- Strategic thinker that can help translate creative briefs into actionable ideas and milestones
- Experience developing Statements of Work, budgets, and project plans
- Experience and ability to work with internal marketing, creative and digital teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Agency experience a must