The Associate Strategist is responsible for providing support for the marketing team in the management of all client projects, including assisting in the development of proposals, project plans and estimates, creative briefs and content outlines. You are a critical member of the team, delivering outstanding project management support to marketing, creative and digital personnel, by helping deliver client work on time, on budget.
This position is ideally suited to the individual seeking more client exposure, the opportunity to learn from seasoned marketers and a desire to grow into a more strategic role in a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment. It provides:
- The ability to increase responsibility as quickly as one is able, participating in the firm’s growth based on tremendous success and momentum
- The opportunity to join a firm that is challenging conventional wisdom and fundamentally changing how sales and marketing is performed in major corporations
- A role that begins to afford more account planning and account management
ideal candidate profile
- An entry-level marketing professional who brings 0-2 years of experience in branding, communications, and/or digital strategy and implementation. This individual should have a strong interest in marketing and/or communications as demonstrated by internships or summer jobs held, at a top tier branding or interactive agency, blue chip advertising agency, or client organization.
- Solid project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- A true appreciation for the power of creative and its ability to transform how a major company markets its products/services.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- An individual who thrives on juggling multiple projects and responsibilities day-to day.
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications