The Associate Director, Growth will act as right-hand to the Managing Director, Growth across sales, marketing, PR, and setting the overall growth strategy. He/she will discerningly evaluate potential opportunities and identify new streams of growth. He/she will build on the tremendous success Sullivan has had in the market, to bring a more strategic, systematic process to the Firm’s new business activities. This position is ideally suited to the individual seeking major impact on growth of an award-winning branding and digital agency, with an existing roster of blue-chip clients.
This person will contribute to all new business and marketing including content marketing, demand generation, thought leadership, public relations, social media, and new business pitches.
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage RFP process in partnership with senior leadership through qualification to proposal, with pitch support as needed
- Enhance, maintain, and grow sales/marketing assets such as proposal templates, boilerplate language, capabilities decks, and case studies
- Create more streamlined processes and document sharing protocol for sales assets
- Participate in conferences to raise awareness of Sullivan and network
- Contributing to outreach activities including identifying opportunities, database management, development and execution of marketing campaigns and building company visibility.
- Brainstorm, draft, and work with teams to support thought leadership creation for website, social channels, search consultants, and PR outreach
- Manage monthly content update for website, focusing on refreshing/adding case studies to reflect targets as well as showcasing new thought leadership
- Conceptualize and execute client and prospect events in collaboration with leadership
- Contribute to social media content creation and strategy
- Partner with PR to drive top of funnel awareness and leads
This is an outstanding opportunity for a business development or marketing professional with strong interpersonal, writing, and strategic skills, and entrepreneurial drive looking to continue to develop her skills. It provides:
- The ability to participate in the firm’s growth, based on tremendous success and momentum, and increase responsibility as quickly as one is able
- The opportunity to join a firm that is challenging conventional wisdom and fundamentally changing how sales and marketing is performed across major corporations
- Mentor-ship and growth opportunities
ideal candidate profile
- A seasoned marketer who brings business development experience. He/she should be a “roll up the sleeves” person who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Likely comes from a top tier branding, digital or advertising agency, or client organization.
- A true passion and appreciation for the power of creative and technology to transform how major companies market their products/services, and a solid understanding of communications development, from the strategic to the tactical.
- A team player with strong client development and relationship management skills and an ability to command the respect of the SVP/VP Marketing in large client organizations
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications from a top tier school
- Sales management, sales support or sales experience in a service business to global organizations
- 4-6 years of experience