At Sullivan, the Director, User Experience is the advocate for the end user. We are looking for a do-er and team player to partner with our industry leading creative, strategy and technology staff to champion your discipline as a pillar of our executional process.
You’re the type of person who is constantly looking for ways to bring simplicity to complexity through experiences that clarify, engage and inspire action. You’re detail oriented and not afraid to immerse yourself in user data and research to ensure you arrive at the right solution. In short, you’ll be helping to create compelling experiences that bring our clients’ complex products and services to life.
- 7+ years of experience in planning and architecting compelling web and mobile user experiences
- 5+ years of agency experience
- In-depth understanding of user-centric design and usability principles and UX’s role in Accessibility and Compliance
- Deep understanding of the technologies that run websites and mobile applications
- Ability to create conceptual prototypes, annotated wireframes, site maps and user flows
- Experience performing audits and reviews of websites and other digital applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with website and mobile prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, iRise, Principal, or Invision
- A Talent for understanding web, search and social media analytics
- The ability to create, update and track UX artifacts through a project’s lifecycle
- Strong Client relationship building and Presentation skills
- Analytical thinking; creating ideas and having the ability to clearly articulate them both orally and in writing