We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to join our Agency. This person will provide heavy administrative support to our Partners while teaming with the Receptionist to ensure our busy office runs like a well-oiled machine.
- Operate as an Outlook ninja; manage and “own” calendars, ensure effective flow of meetings, handle calendar conflicts and meeting logistics for four very busy Partners
- Function as a liaison between Partners and other company team members
- Prepare weekly timesheets, monthly expense reports, meeting agendas, and travel itineraries
- Handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion
- Prepare office for client visits and meetings; including ordering great meals
- Coordinate monthly company celebration
- Be client service oriented, extremely proactive and excited to pitch in and help the team
ideal candidate profile
We are looking for a candidate who is outgoing & friendly, professional, intelligent, energetic, extremely well organized, a quick learner and possess a “can do, will do” attitude. Additionally, the individual should possess:
- Highly developed multi-tasking and problem-solving skills; a strong attention to detail
- Unwavering positive attitude; flexibility to wear many hats and a no job too small attitude
- Ability to anticipate needs and think through given tasks
- 3+ years work experience in a professional services environment with large corporate clients; agency experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Mac proficient.
- Solid academic credentials; college degree a requirement