As Sullivan’s Senior User Experience Designer, you’ll sit at the intersection of creative vision and strategic thinking—carefully synthesizing content, insights and research to define unique experiences that solve problems and draw users in. You see user experience through multiple lenses, audiences, access points and devices, and apply it beyond web interfaces to brand experiences, decision-making, fundraising, and more. You bring clarity to the work; collaboration to the partnership; and enthusiasm to the practice. You immerse yourself in the details and obsess over every facet of the business. From rapid prototyping and concept sketches, to fully annotated wireframes, site maps and user flows, you’ll work closely with the Strategy, Creative and Technology teams to create conceptual user experiences that drive meaningful engagement.
ideal candidate profile
- 7+ years of agency experience, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- In-depth understanding of user-centric design and usability principles and UX’s role in Accessibility and Compliance
- Experience performing audits and reviews of websites and other digital applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with website and mobile prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Figma
- An understanding of web, search and social media analytics
- Strong conceptual thinking. Sullivan is committed to idea-driven work, and we want people who can seed an idea and watch it grow.
- Current and on-going knowledge of latest trends and wants in UX and UI while maintaining best practices and industry requirements (ADA) in mind
- Deep understanding of the UI and development process and an appetite for partnership across disciplines
- Desire to push to envelope, envision new experiences, interactions and even deliverables
- Drive thinking and problem-solving at the project level
- A great attitude and a commitment to delivering ‘oh shit’ work