Sullivan is looking to add an Associate Copywriter to our Creative team. As a Sullivan writer, you’ll work alongside strategists, designers, and creative directors to help name products and services, develop voice and tone guidelines for brands, concept powerful campaigns that play out across platforms, and more.
Curious, collaborative, and quick—we’re looking for someone who is eager to immerse themselves in our clients’ businesses and create compelling storytelling approaches that bring their brands to life. Someone who understands the role of writing as part of the bigger strategic picture, but who can also get into the weeds to translate complicated ideas into clear, succinct, and powerful copy.
The ideal candidate is excited to grow as writer, creative thinker, and team player in a fast-faced agency environment.
- Work collaboratively with designers and art directors to come up with fresh ideas
- Think conceptually to translate complex strategic approaches into accessible creative concepts
- Create emotive and compelling work that can be deployed across all channels
- Craft distinct brand voices and create processes that help non-writers implement consistent and compelling copy
- Regularly develop long-form content such as thought leadership and blog posts for Sullivan-owned channels
- Balance multiple clients and projects simultaneously and deliver within deadlines
- Sell ideas, gain consensus, and respond to feedback in meaningful ways
- A 4-year degree, preferably in English, Creative Writing, or a related field
- 2-3 years of agency experience
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an ability to think conceptually and execute across channels
- An expert command of grammar and style
- Proficiency in both short and long form copy
- A keen editorial eye and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills