We are on the hunt for a Producer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is detailed-orientated, an excellent communicator, and understands budgets and numbers. Producers at Sullivan are not like Project Managers at other agencies: you are more than a timekeeper and scope manager—you think about the work from a strategic and creative lens while helping to manage a schedule and budget.
As a Producer, you will have solid project management, organizational, and people management skills. You are equally comfortable working with strategists, creative teams, technical developers, and all types of contractors and vendors. You will help to support multiple client relationships and promote collaboration across all project teams. You will also help manage our company Project + Resource Management System from an operations perspective. Essentially, you should strive to be the steward of any type of project initiative and the glue that holds everything together successfully.
ideal candidate profile
· 3-5 years agency experience a must
· Strategic thinker that can help translate creative briefs into actionable ideas and milestones
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Attention to detail and a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
Mavenlink administration experience a plus.