We are on the hunt for a Producer to join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have a proven record of leading projects from concept development through implementation and deployment. You possess solid project management, organizational, and people management skills. You are equally comfortable working with strategists, creative teams, developers, and all types of contractors and vendors. You will be the steward of any type of project initiative and the glue that holds everything together successfully.
Helping bring ideas to life is a passion. You have solid experience across all types of projects and are interested in creating and managing truly integrated experiences that involve all forms of media and content. You are a strategic thinker who can move work forward. From brochures and presentations to events and video production, you run the show.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest degree of quality possible. You are comfortable scheduling and managing multiple projects, mitigating project risks, escalating issues, and managing communication between internal team members and vendors. Developing project plans, estimates, and statements of work are things you do in your sleep.
ideal candidate profile
- 4+ years experience as a producer / project manager
- Strategic thinker that can help translate creative briefs into actionable ideas and milestones
- Experience developing Statements of Work, budgets, and project timelines
- Experience and ability to work with internal marketing, creative and digital teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Agency experience a must