In this role you will scope, plan, and manage multiple projects across the digital sphere.
The person we are looking for is detailed-orientated, an excellent communicator and a budget-conscious leader who values high quality work. You enjoy working in a team with developers, designers, writers and strategists and have a ‘get it done’ attitude.
The right candidate will have a curiosity about and a deep interest in how digital technology and systems are powering the way users interact with brands, in both B2B and B2C context. You will have knowledge of responsive design, user experience best practices, the ability to assess technology approaches, and a creative mind when it comes to customizing a process to fit the triple constraints of time, budget, and scope.
ideal candidate profile
- 7+ years agency experience working on digital projects in collaboration with creative and strategy teams
- Ability to run a project from kick-off to delivery
- Ability to write detailed SOWs with defined parameters and metrics
- Fluency with developing complex project schedules with multiple workstreams, dependencies and resourcing implications
- Demonstrable experience defining, delivering, and managing internal teams
- What we do is complex, but should sound simple to clients – can you translate?
- Possess outstanding communication and organization skills
- Experience with various project types, including web, mobile, social, and video
- Deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and action items both orally and in writing