We are on the hunt for a Senior Producer to join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have a proven record of leading projects from concept development through implementation and deployment. You possess solid project management, organizational, and people management skills. You are equally comfortable working with strategists, creative teams, developers, and all types of contractors and vendors. You will be the steward of any type of project initiative and the glue that holds everything together successfully.
Helping bring ideas to life is a passion. You have solid experience across all types of projects and are interested in creating and managing truly integrated experiences that involve all forms of media and content. You are a strategic thinker who can move work forward. From brochures and presentations to events and video production, you run the show.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the highest degree of quality possible. You are comfortable scheduling and managing multiple projects, mitigating project risks, escalating issues, and managing communication between internal team members and vendors. Developing project plans, estimates, and statements of work are things you do in your sleep.
ideal candidate profile
- 7+ years agency experience working on digital and integrated projects in collaboration with creative and strategy teams
- Ability to run a project from kick-off to delivery
- Ability to write detailed SOWs with defined parameters and metrics
- Fluency with developing complex project schedules with multiple work streams, dependencies and resourcing implications
- Demonstrable experience defining, delivering, and managing internal teams
- What we do is complex, but should sound simple to clients – can you translate?
- Possess outstanding communication and organization skills
- Experience with various project types, including web, mobile, social, and video
- Deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and action items both orally and in writing
- Must have an interest in and experience of brand work