You are ready to take the next step in your marketing career. You’ve proven that you can flawlessly manage day-to-day client-facing activities and want to contribute at a higher level. You are passionate about building relationships with people, excited to see amazing ideas come to life, and dedicated to being part of the process to make that happen.
As a Senior Strategist, you have significant responsibility and opportunity in a collaborative, creative, and fast-paced setting. You are a critical Strategy team member who helps foster strong client relationships and manage engagements. You bring insights and ideas to bear; you participate in research and analysis and will help to develop strategic recommendations as well as proposals, creative briefs, and content outlines. You will be a crucial participant in the creative process, evaluating creative concepts and deliverables and see work through to completion. You should be comfortable helping to lead and contribute to strategies, content creation, and client conversations in online and offline environments.
the position provides
- A role that brings together customer insights and client relationships
- The ability to contribute to client work at a strategic level, and to increase responsibility as quickly as you are able
- The nimble nature of a small firm experience combined with the impact of working on major brands and companies
ideal candidate profile
- Strategic and creative thinker who brings 4-6 years experience in marketing/communications and a strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work
- Takes pride in being creative and resourceful in your approach to getting things done
- Has a glass half full outlook who looks to encourage and motivate others
- Is looking for “the employment equivalent of a long-term relationship” in which you, the work, and the company continually grow smarter, better, and stronger
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and likely comes from an advertising, digital, or branding agency
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker who has managed creative development projects
- Possesses outstanding communication skills, both written and speaking
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communications or the arts from a top tier school.