You’ll be an expert at simplifying design to ensure that we deliver forward-thinking digital solutions for a roster of clients that tend to have complex communication challenges. The work often includes content-rich properties, digital transformation and/or martech solutions. The right candidate will be detailed oriented— getting into the weeds of wireframing, site map development, user flows and persona creation, and functional documentation.
From concept to detailed design, you’ll work as an integral member of our in-house team: defining, clarifying, and inspiring best practices in user experience. You are comfortable immersing yourself in user data and research to arrive at the best solution for our clients, whether it be a responsive website, complex interface, mobile app, or even the occasional VR experience. You will be experienced with or open to employing principles of Lean UX and have the charisma it takes to influence your peers to work in an agile mindset. The ideal candidate consistently produces high-quality work, enjoys collaborating with others, iterates quickly, and thinks holistically about design challenges while advocating for end user needs.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re a highly self-motivated and talented user experience designer with an amazing portfolio
ideal candidate profile
- 6 + years of experience in planning and architecting compelling web and mobile user experiences
- 4 + years experience in an agency or client side role
- Must have a solid portfolio of digital work (across web, tablets, apps and mobile)
- Must have in-depth understanding of user-centric design and usability principles and testing
- Deep understanding of the technologies that run websites and mobile applications
- Experience performing content audits and feature reviews of websites and other digital applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with website and mobile prototyping tools such as Axure, iRise, Invision, and/or Principal
- An understanding of web, search, and social media analytics
- Analytical, creative ideas and the ability to clearly articulate them both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop documentation including features and functionality specs and wireframe annotations