The Strategist is responsible for managing day-to-day client activities, including development of proposals, project plans and estimates, competitive analyses, creative briefs and content outlines. You are a critical member of the team, delivering outstanding service to our clients and providing strategic support to marketing, creative and digital personnel, while delivering work on time, on budget.
This position is ideally suited to the individual seeking significant client exposure and an ability to integrate traditional account planning and management functions in a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment. It provides:
- The ability to participate in the firm’s growth, and increase responsibility as quickly as one is able
- The opportunity to join a firm that is challenging conventional wisdom and fundamentally changing how sales and marketing is performed across major corporations
- The nimble nature of a small firm experience combined with the impact of working on major brands and companies
ideal candidate profile
- A marketing professional who brings 2-5 years experience in advertising, branding, communications, and/or digital strategy and implementation. He/she should be a “multi-tasker”, detail-oriented individual who likely comes from the junior ranks of a top tier branding or interactive agency, blue chip advertising agency, or client organization.
- Solid strategic thinking and analytical skills
- A breadth of experience trafficking both digital and print advertising campaigns
- Strong client relationship skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communications or the arts