herb viagra side effects
The Technical Project Manager will work with Producers and the Technology team on the development of Sullivan’s digital deliverables, most commonly websites. The project manager will work with the Technology team to develop solutions and execute production efforts to help brands achieve their digital goals and will work with Producers to ensure projects are delivered on time, according to specifications, and on budget. While reporting to both the Managing Director of Technology and an Executive Producer, the Technical Product Manager will serve as a conduit and partner to Technology, Creative, Producers, Strategy and New Business.
This individual is expected to document and track features and functionality throughout the lifecycle of a project, manage the QA process, including visual and functional QA during development, all the way through launch and post-launch, as well as create CMS training materials for clients where applicable. Excellent problem-solving, technical, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills are critical to this role. This individual will be at the center of a fast-paced environment and be relied on to prioritize daily, weekly and project deliverables, facilitate decisions among stakeholders, and maintain process and best practices.
responsibilities will include:
- Executing project plans and coordinating the efforts of the overall team, including client-side technology teams, producers and creatives, as well as all key internal parties
- Managing timelines, clearly setting expectations, and realigning expectations internally as priorities change
- Gathering functional requirements and documenting them as a client-ready deliverable
- Translating strategic recommendations into technical documentation
- Collecting and authoring accurate and clear requirements based tasks for developers
- Managing quality assurance testing
- Managing development tasks in tracking software with the ability to break down larger features into actionable tasks
- Recognizing blockers and working with teams to determine root cause, ensuring responsible parties are informed and acting swiftly to resolve
- Facilitating and contributing to release preparations and release activities in conjunction with Technology team and client side IT
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at any given time
- Familiarity with software development project management tools and processes
- Ability to proactively identify milestone interdependencies across different workstreams and projects and ensure feasibility of all project timelines and deliverables
- Experience developing full sites and custom CMS’s in WordPress; Experience with Drupal and other platforms a plus.
- Experience managing frontend as well as backend website developers, and well as internal and external development teams/vendors.
- Fluency in project tracking software like Trello, Pivotal, Jira, etc.
- Understanding of deployment protocols, source control, hosting, and migrations
- The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of the technical limitations and implications of design choices.
- 3–5 years of Technical Production experience in an agency, digital consultancy, or other environment working on full-scale site builds for multiple clients.
- Mavenlink familiarity a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, computer science or systems management discipline