Sullivan is a nimble team of strategy first creative thinkers and doers. We seek a driven, hands-on technology leader to help round out our internal creative technology team.
You will deliver world-class technology products and solutions while partnering with established institutions in the technology, financial services, higher education, and lifestyle sectors.
You are a thinker, explorer, builder; not swayed by the unknown…You are equipped with the experience, demeanor and fearlessness required to parse complex subject matter and implement strong technical solutions against it.
You’ll be partnering with our industry leading creative, strategy and technology staff, championing your discipline as a pillar of our executional process.
ideal candidate profile:
- Ability to think beyond the immediate deliverable in order to serve a client’s greater needs
- You understand, and enjoy, technology’s role in the creative process and wish to work within a marketing focused, strategy heavy environment
- Comfortable with a flexible agile workflow but still adaptable to project and client needs
- A fast learner that brings something extra to the table and loves learning from those around you
- 6+ years agency experience working in collaboration with creative and strategy teams
- Strong proficiency with open source code (JS, PHP, CSS)
- A deep understanding of component based architecture
- The ability to set up and improve upon front-end build systems
- Experience working with and customizing popular open source and proprietary CMS platforms e.g WordPress, Drupal, AEM, etc.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms and how to interface with them
- Experience building system integrations through custom plugins and modules and interfacing with APIs
- Understanding of the importance of, and difference between, QA, UAT, usability testing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with continuous integration, code versioning, and effective git workflows and practices
- The ability to create, update and track technical documentation and artifacts through a project’s life-cycle
- Understanding the tech department’s role in Security, Accessibility and Compliance best practices
- Experience conducting internal code reviews and delivering productive feedback
- Experience leading and guiding internal development teams
- Understanding the modern balance of DevOps tasks amongst development teams
- Familiarity with developing native mobile app experiences and how they differ from web projects
- Experience working with external vendors of different sizes